Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Stations...Shout Outs...and a FREEBIE!!!!

So today is a special day!  Yep it was SUPER SUNDAY!!!  If you didn't have time to take advantage of the amazing sale going on over at TpT today you are in LUCK!!!  I will be extending the sale in my store through tomorrow.  As of this post, you still have time to take advantage of up toe 28% off your purchase!  Tomorrow you can still get a great deal by getting up to 20% off the items in my store.  I am not the only one extending my sale so be sure to check out the amazing teacher authors linked in my lesson plans!  You could snag these amazing items for a low price.

Sunday Stations


You may notice a brand new look to my lesson plans this week!  Well..I loved the old ones I made and was so excited to start doing visual lesson plans.  Then I stumbled across this beauty!  This amazing little gem is completely editable!  I love it!  I have printed it out according to the instructions and use that to jot down by hand things throughout the week that I stumble across or ideas I want to create and plan!  There is also a calendar at the beginning of every month for The Month At a Glance!!!  It is awesome! I was seriously considering ordering an Erin Condren teacher planner.  However when I found this one I was oh so happy!  It was cheaper and I loved that it was in a PDF format AND a PPT format so I could edit and use it for my visual plans.  Now I just edit it on my computer from the notes I made through the week and then print out my visual plans to put in the binder replacing my handwritten notes.  Here is my binder and what it looks like for this week!
It is so awesome to look over at my desk and see my beautiful plans smiling up at me!  

Shout Outs

So this week my lesson plans are full of lots of fellow teacher authors goodies!  Here are just a few for you to check out!  Remember to click on the plans above and download them to get the full list of activities we are doing this week!








 
These are just a few of the amazing units in my lesson this week!  Check out their stores!  You never know what kind of deal you might snag today and tomorrow!

FREEBIE FROM FARRAH

This week I have another amazing font freebie for you!   This is my newest font and it's only available on my blog!  Just for my loyal followers!  Thank you so much for being a follower!  I love to read comments and love to hear what's going on in your classrooms as well!  It looks like I hit 300 over the past few days!!!  That means we are going to have a giveaway coming up!  Stay Tuned but in the mean time...enjoy this font!


Blessings!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower.....love the planning pages and that I can pin them! IT makes it easier for me when I am at school! Thanks for the lovely font too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining my blog! I absolutely love the planning pages!!! She put a lot of work into this baby!! It is awesome though!!

    ReplyDelete