Saturday, February 8, 2014

Peek at My Week: Visual Plan Saturday




What do ya know!  I managed to get my visual lesson plans posted!  I am on a roll!  I didn't get my Five for Friday up yesterday but hey...four posts in seven days isn't too bad.  Here is a peek into my week coming up!  It is packed full!  Yes we have our Valentines party on Friday but we are only allowed to do it during our lunch and recess hour.  It will be business as usual otherwise!  I have a few little projects for our Valentines thrown into our plans but I will blog about those later in the week!  Here we go!  Remember you can click on the pictures to download the plans in PDF format.  Each one of the units I am using are linked to the original source!



Include in this weeks plans are my Valentines Day Themed HEART TO HEAR ELA and Math Stations!

And guess what!  They are on SALE!


Yep that's right!  Just because I am feeling the love!  My entire store is on sale 20% off through tomorrow!  So load up on your favorites!  

If you like the lesson plan template above and would like to do your own Visual Lesson Plans I have uploaded a  PPT file into my store for you to edit yourself!  This format is the same format you will find in my Teacher Lesson Planners in my store as well!  



These are FREE FREE FREE!  There are already some text boxes entered but you can always add text boxes where you need them!  Just click on the images above!  

Wanna see some more visual lesson plans!  Check out Mrs. Will's blog!  


Thanks for stopping by!  Catch ya on the flip side!




3 comments :

  1. Thanks for the template! I've always loved people's visual plans but it looks like a lot of work! May give it a try now with your template!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! Love the template :) Hope your class has a fun Valentine's Day party! I am dreading it because it is on a full moon this year...going to be one long day :)

    Jess
    I {Heart} Recess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... it looks like a great week! Thank you for linking up!

    Mrs. Wills Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

09 10