Thursday, February 6, 2014

WBT Wednesday--On Thursday Chapter 5

I am not sure WHAT happened!  I had this post all blogged out and scheduled and then I get on here tonight to check comments and WHERE HAS IT GONE!   I don't know what I did wrong but here we go!

This week we will be diving straight into the BIG 7!  I don't want to re-invent the wheel so I am going to turn this week over to my dear friend VALERIE who did an amazing post on the Big 7--THE BACKBONE OF WBT!

Before I turn it over to Valerie for a run down of the Big 7!  I want to emphasize the CORE 4!  These are the 4 most important elements of the Big 7!  If you want your classroom to be highly engaged, on fire and active with learning using Whole Brain Teaching, the Core 4 are what you need to master!  These are:  Class/Yes, Scoreboard, Mirrors and Teach OK!  If you get those four things down pat before moving on with the rest your journey to teacher heaven will be much smoother!  So...let's head on over to Valerie's Place for a little look at the Big 7!



Georgia Grown Kiddo's

2 comments:

  1. Hi, do not know if I am doing anything wrong, but when I click on the link to the other site, it comes up blog unknown.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking this post! I'm brand-new to whole brain teaching, but absolutely loving it so far!

    Mallory
    Sprinkles for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

09 10